Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://www.fancyish.com, website (the “Service”) operated by Fancyish (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the WEBSITE, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of Fancyish to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can be dealt with in the Schedule.
All content provided on http://www.fancyish.com is for informational purposes only. Fancyish makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The http://www.fancyish.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The Fancyish will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
Use Of Site
- You may print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Materials
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data
http://www.fancyish.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk. http://www.fancyish.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
Fancyish includes the “Disclaimer” and Limitation of Liability” disclosures
The services and the materials are proved byhttp://www.fancyish.com on an “AS IS” basis, and http://www.fancyish.com expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials and products in no event shall to http://www.fancyish.com.
Be reliable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind of what’s over with respect to the service, the materials and products.
http://www.fancyish.com respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others and we ask our users to do the same. http://www.fancyish.com may in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretions, terminate the accounts of users that infringe or otherwise violate such rights of others.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that Fancyish endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Terms and Conditions Changes
These terms & conditions may change from time to time. The Client will be informed of revisions as and when they are issued.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect as indicated above. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
However, for any material changes to the Terms and Conditions, we at http://www.fancyish.com must notify users in advance. In view of this, we provide 30 days notice (recommended) before the new Terms and Conditions become effective.
- More so, we reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website.
- This is to inform our users that we reserve the right to change our module of operation at any time
NOTICE: The content, logo, video or, visual design etc and trademarks are exclusive property of http://www.fancyish.com
Questions or Comments
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints regarding this Terms and Conditions and/or our collection or use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please contact: Ashley Baxter Fancyish, Info@fancyish.com, 700 N Valley Street, Suite B #94340, Anaheim, CA 92801, USA, (214) 702-2943.