Read Time: 4 Minutes
2015 Cabo San Lucas Vacation Guide & Resources
If you’re looking for amazing beaches, delicious food, and more tequila than you shake a lime at, look no further than Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! If your travel dates are somewhat flexible, you can make your way to this beach destination on a budget and also find plenty of gorgeous and reasonably priced accommodations.
Looking for relaxation, adventure, or a chance to connect with the culture of Mexico? You can find it all in Cabo San Lucas. Here are a few tips, tricks, and resources that have helped me along the way in my Cabo adventures. *I have personally used all vendors below.*
Cheap Flights to Cabo
- Airfare Watchdog – Set up alerts and get pinged when tickets go on sale.
- Google.com/Flights – Use the “lowest fares” option to see when you can get the cheapest on any airlines in the coming months.
Cabo Airport Transfers
- Cabo Ground Services – The best choice in Cabo for private transportation to and from the airport. You may choose a 30 minute grocery trip or drinks when they pick you up. We chose the grocery trip and were amazed that our driver actually helped us shop and moved our groceries into the condo. Hands down the best value for black car service.
- Gray Line – A nice option for a shared shuttle service. Friendly and timely.
- Wicked Pizza – Great pizza! If you order delivery be ready with cash.
- Tacos Vicky – Amazing, fresh, simple and cheap. A must visit for tourists wanting a real taste of Mexico without breaking the bank. Open late too.
- Mango Deck – Total tourist trap but the views make it worth the while. Get there early to secure chairs on the beach for your crew. Enjoy the booty shaking contest… or enter it yourself!
- A-Maze-In Race Cabo – Have your own amazing race and visit 13 of Cabo’s funnest bars and hot spots in a few hours.
- Baja’s Activities – You can trust that you are safe when in the hands of the Baja’s crew. They offer parasailing, jet ski’s, snorkeling and much more. You can usually find their reps wandering the beach. They also accept cards which comes in handy if you’re strapped on pesos.
- CaboVillas.com – You’ll find Cabo condos and homes of all sizes for your trip on CaboVillas. In addition, they offer to schedule all the little extras that will make your trip over the top, like personal chefs and and in-house massages.
- Homeaway.com – I snagged a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom condo complete with pool, gated entry, and fully stocked kitchen within walking distance to town… all for only $169 a night!